Friday, October 26, 2012

Roast Chicken

When my 4 year old is coming home from the school, which is around 3:30pm, normally after his long full day JK, his is very tired, hungry and grumpy and he needs mommy. That is the time that I need to start preparing the dinners. Something it doesn't require a lot of chopping and the oven can do the job, like this roast chicken - this is my rescue dish when my little guy is not letting me stay at the kitchen. While the chicken is in the oven, I can built my son's Lego! I sprinkled a pinch of dried oregano/basil/garlic powders, sea salt and pepper, maple syrup, fresh squeezed lemon juice, soy sauce and olive oil. We eat with a special BBQ sauce.

BBQ sauce for Roast chicken
oyster sauce 1 : ketchup 2: maple syrup 1.5: fresh squeezed lemon juice 1

No comments:

Post a Comment