Friday, September 21, 2012

Filipino beef stew/Organic arugula salad w/maple raspberry vinaigrette

This stew is a recipe from my mother-in-law. One of main ingredients are soy sauce and vinegar. No wonder why they call this "Filipino" stew. For salad, I put arugula, thin slices of apples, pears, grapes, grape tomatoes, roasted pecans and boursin. I used an organic raspberry jam for my salad dressing. It's a quick dressing recipe but the taste is like a real raspberry dressing that you can buy at the stores. I can make my own dressing with no harsh chemicals and it doesn't cost anything. so, it's soooo worth it to make my own salad dressing.

Maple raspberry vinaigrette:
3tbsp raspberry jam and olive oil and 2 tbsp maple syrup and white wine vinegar, pinch of salt and pepper. I normally put them all together in an empty jar from the jam and shake well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment